Is there an official Empower Network Forum?
The answer is absolutely no, or at least…not yet. But I’ve created my own Empower Network Forum at EmpoweredNetworkForum.com until they do. David(s) in the event that you’re listening, I’d LOVE to function as official Empower Network Forum admin. I have built several large forum communities before (mostly within the stock market niche before I discovered Empower Network was a great way to make as much (and more) than I available using the stock market with none with the risk.
However, I digress; I’ve created the unofficial Empower Network Forum for all Empower Network Members to connect together and have all the data they need displayed in an easy to navigate, easy to use, familiar vBulletin forum file format.
Why do we require an Empower Network Forum whenever we have so many myspace pages and groups? Good question. There are several advantages a genuine forum has over Facebook.
1) When an individual post a question in a Facebook group it is very quickly lost (often within a couple of hours or so it drops over daily timeline and so it’s often very hard to get an response to your questions before that drops off. With a real forum it is simple to see discussions and obtain answers or replies with a thread.
2) Facebook groups are often exclusive. My Empower Network Forum is perfect for all Empower Network members worldwide to make use of and it’s free! Where else can you come together with the global Empower Network account? No where that I’ve found which I created my very own Empower Network Forum.
3) Free Empower Network Backlinks! There is a part devoted entirely to Encourage Network Forum members for them to create threads (with your Empower Network blog submit titles) and submit links to “Read a lot more about [keyword phrase] the following »” (I guess you clicked that…that’s the ability of a link). This has the powerful effect to getting you a powerful offsite one way link to your Empower Network blog post (great for SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION!).
4) You are able to use your Empower Network Community forum link on Facebook to link to your Empower Network blog post creating much needed Facebook traffic back to your post.
4) It’s a terrific way to network with other Empower Network members to see what they are doing and where did they are succeeding with their Empower Network business. For example you could learn how to get to Google Page 1 - position 1 in 45 minutes for a local search term like Kogan Error: Service status is not valid
5) You may advertise your Empower Network link inside your signature! This is a great way to promote your own join link and acquire people to join your Empower Network.
So, if you’re lost without a serious sponsor come and go out at the biggest no official Empower Network Forum in the world and start to feel the benefits of a real, proper, professional forum.
Empower Network Forum Is actually finally Here!
You’re welcome at -> Empower Network Forum